Chipotle Beet Brownies
- Products in this Recipe:
- Prep time:
- 10 min.
- Cook time:
- 29 min.
- Total time:
- 45 min.
- 24 Servings
- Ingredients (Paragraphs)
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Sliced Pickled Beets
- 1 (19.5 oz.) box milk chocolate brownie mix
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tsp. ground chipotle Chile powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 0.25 cup Confectioners' sugar (or enough to cover brownies)
Preheat oven to 350oF. Lightly spray bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Drain beets, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Combine beets and reserved liquid in blender or food processor; puree until smooth; set aside. Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, pureed beets and Chile powder in large mixing bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 28-30 minutes as directed on package. Remove from oven; cool. Lightly dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.