Beet & Corn Salad
- Products in this Recipe:
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Prep time:
- 8 min.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 8 min.
- 4 Servings
- Ingredients (Paragraphs)
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Whole Pickled Beets
- 0.5 cup celery, chopped
- 0.5 cup sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 0.25 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 0.5 cup sugar snap peas, stringless
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
Drain beets, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Cut beets into quarters and combine with celery, corn, pepper, snap peas and parsley in a medium bowl.
To prepare dressing, whisk together reserved beet liquid, vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil until well blended. Stir in basil. Pour over beet mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or chill.