Frequently Asked Questions
A Few Things to Know About valPure® Polyesters
- They are not made using BPA
- They are approved for use in food packaging by FDA and Health Canada
- They are approved for use in packaging for all people, including children
Why are coatings important for cans?
- Can linings are essential to canned food safety. They help avoid food spoilage and protect against bacteria-related illnesses such as botulism.
- Linings enable light metal packaging to be the safest and most shelf-stable food packaging solution available to consumers.
- Can linings keep food affordable by ensuring product stability, retaining shelf life, and preserving flavor.
What are valPure® Polyesters?
- Valspar’s valPure® Polyesters are non-BPA coatings for light metal packaging used for lining food cans.
Why are you using valPure® Polyesters?
- Customers and consumers have made requests for products made without BPA. valPure® Polyesters are BPA alternatives that meet strict safety requirements and are approved for use by government health authorities.
For more information about valPure®, please visit www.valpure.com